COACHING FOR ORGANISATIONS
To make my coaching services more easily available to researchers, I look forward to be included in your institution’s coach pool. Institutions that already work with me as a coach include: Freiburg Research Services, Universität Bonn, University of Greifswald (KarriereWege Mentoring), Freie Universität Berlin, and Goldnetz gGmbH.
Researchers and scholars of all career levels in (wanted or unwanted) phases of transition or of acute or chronic stress
FREQUENT TOPICS FOR COACHING
- finding alternative career paths to academia
- improve mental wellbeing, focus and productivity
- become more confident in current or new role
- find clarity in a conflictual, stressful situation at work
- develop a more caring and honest communication style
EXPERIENCE WITH AND STYLE OF COACHING
As a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF), I adhere to their ethical and quality standards. Please follow the links if you would like to know more. Coaching clients’ feedback to my coaching style has included words such as “empathy”, “feeling safe”, and “clarity”.